411 on Ian in Burbank

LemonyLickIt
This topic is 1786 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think he’s been mentioned here a few times before. If I remember correctly it was mentioned that he was very straight and was strictly therapeutic or at least no release. Will try to find the thread, if someone hasn’t found it first.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The title of this tread "411 on Ian in Burbank" was an inquiry into my massage service. I simply set the record straight, so I was not trolling. Plus, I have not heard of the term "Flame ware". As a "newbie" I'm not aware of all the terminology. I have no problem with breaks. I'm not threatened in the least by breaks.

Good we'll see you when you get back.

The title of this tread "411 on Ian in Burbank" was an inquiry into my massage service. I simply set the record straight, so I was not trolling. Plus, I have not heard of the term "Flame ware". As a "newbie" I'm not aware of all the terminology. I have no problem with breaks. I'm not threatened in the least by breaks.

I know masseurs can access this site, but the purpose is, as I understand it, for clients to have a "safe space" to discuss their experiences with massuers. I hope masseurs have similar places to discuss clients.

This topic is 1786 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.