411 on Denisss in NYC

dutchal

Saw him twice not too long ago as well. Have a very good deep massage. He was maybe a little more sensual playful the second time around. Very friendly guy and saw me last minute. Shirt and shorts stayed came off for me but jockstrap stayed on both times. Got the feeling hed be open to more with more consistent visits. Very thick guy as well.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/30/2019 at 3:37 PM, MarkNY said:

Gotta say he's just average. Went to see him in East Village (he also says he has spots in Chelsea and Brooklyn). It's the same shared rental below Union Square on 11th street that others work out of and is a shared basement unit. Shower you can use, but filthy, sort of like the one with mops in it you find in most asian foot massage places in NYC. But it is offered, yes. Massage is good enough, body not as good as the photos in the ad, probably ten pounds softer. And MT but restricted and wouldn't take off underwear. Cursory HE but didn't touch it a single time, even to brush against it, in the hour massage preceeding. Once was enough. Handsome enough guy but that cold russian out-for-money feeling that just kills it

Thanks @MarkNY for this detailed review. I had him in my wish list but won’t anymore. I agree 100% with your assessment that their “cold Russian out for money feeling” just kills any sensual vibe if not the whole massage itself. I have met many masseurs in my life but I have to say that every Russian one I had was a big disappointment because of that cold, out for cash vibe. Just to cut my losses, I have long ago decided to never hire a masseur who is Russian. I imagine there must be some good, emotionally-present Russian masseurs somewhere but I never met one. 

Edited by musclestuduws