411 on Denisss in NYC

dutchal

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gotta say he's just average. Went to see him in East Village (he also says he has spots in Chelsea and Brooklyn). It's the same shared rental below Union Square on 11th street that others work out of and is a shared basement unit. Shower you can use, but filthy, sort of like the one with mops in it you find in most asian foot massage places in NYC. But it is offered, yes. Massage is good enough, body not as good as the photos in the ad, probably ten pounds softer. And MT but restricted and wouldn't take off underwear. Cursory HE but didn't touch it a single time, even to brush against it, in the hour massage preceeding. Once was enough. Handsome enough guy but that cold russian out-for-money feeling that just kills it

@MarkNY

Thanks for the details. I won't do the rental places anymore. They're just not worth it, no matter how hot the guy is. You can never really let go with other people around, and lord knows what's crawling around on the floors.

A work space has an effect on the masseur, especially if he loves the space he's working in. Given my former employment in high-end spas, I can't tolerate even a hint of filth. I also know how challenging and expensive it can be to maintain a clean environment. Hats off to all the guys who take their business seriously, and maintain a love for the sensual. They're not easy to find, but they deserve our loyalty.

• 1 year later...

Saw him Friday. Good news: In a new apartment not far from Penn Station--really nice studio. Shower available. He's very strong and if you want strong pressure you get it. Very nice guy, very good massage.

Other news: Shirt and shorts stayed on. MT and HE with a just hints of sensuality during leg and butt massage. Body more beefy and less hard and defined than in pics.