411 on Pedro

Jamesp
This topic is 1606 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm confused. You saw him and handed him $300 even though he looks nothing like his photos AND gave a shitty 35 minute massage?

This is what you agreed to before meeting? $300 for a massage?!! Or was this some kind of intimidation robbery in the moment?

Is this a real post?

I don't believe it. There is something odd going on here.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I'm confused. You saw him and handed him $300 even though he looks nothing like his photos AND gave a shitty 35 minute massage?

This is what you agreed to before meeting? $300 for a massage?!! Or was this some kind of intimidation robbery in the moment?

Is this a real post?

I don't believe it. There is something odd going on here.

I'll add my two cents on Igor / Pedro (https://rentmasseur.com/Igor_Masseur)...

I met up with him a few weeks ago. I think both accounts are correct. I am guessing that if you saw him when he first arrived in NYC, he may have looked close to those pictures. I think those pics were taken on the absolute best fitness day of his life, ever, lol.

But the months he's been here in NYC, he must not have a gym membership or something. He doesn't look close to that form. And when you add in the fact that he's actually very very short (not close to 5'8 more like 5,5) , it sorta diminishes the appeal alot.

That said, when I meet him a few weeks ago,, I happened to pay far less than $300. And if I did offer to pay that much expecting the guy in the photo's to answer the door, and saw the current shape of the guyt, I'd turn around and leave!

My pro tip: Whenever I see "Ask" for a rate. I tell them what I want to pay first. If they come back requesting more. I tell them, I've sent out other inquiries to others in the area at my stated rate, and I'll get back to them later as they are more expensive than others. 9 out of 10 times, they'll take your rate to not lose business. It also helps if you are ready to meet them right away.

By email says $200 for an incall.

I told him I'd only pay market rate from NYC and didn't pay that price. So my curiosity didn't cost that price.

I should add, it wasn't a terrible experience overall. Massage was decent, there was a good ending too. So the experience was not bad. But if I'm paying a premium, you best be sure you look like and deliver what is expected. I have no issue leaving you at the door.