411 on Dixon

BeefyDude

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 3/14/2022 at 9:39 AM, dutchal said:

Saw him last week.  Matches his pics, Massage A, MT & quality HE but shorted on time.

Sounds pretty good. I saw him once several years ago and I don’t remember much. I thought of giving it another try. He seemed to be way more muscular now. How long was the session ultimately? 

• 2 weeks later...

I see Dixon anytime he’s in town or I’m in NYC where he’s based. He’s quickly become one of my favorite and go to providers. I’ve personally never had an issue with him shorting time. The massage is top notch and the extras are even better. I find him to be very personable and charming which is just the cherry on top of an already great experience. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to enjoy him A LOT 9/10 years ago when I saw him 4/5 times, until last time in 2018 I was definitely less satisfied and my feeling was shared by other members here in an old thread.

Did anybody saw him recently?  I am tempted to give another chance to see if I can be SUPER happy as 10 years ago...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Italiano said:

I used to enjoy him A LOT 9/10 years ago when I saw him 4/5 times, until last time in 2018 I was definitely less satisfied and my feeling was shared by other members here in an old thread.

Did anybody saw him recently?  I am tempted to give another chance to see if I can be SUPER happy as 10 years ago...

I wont’t say queeny but . . . aspiring royalty. Clearly disdains his role as a HK rub and tugger.  Never got over missing out on that role in CATS (the Guam Carnival Cruise Line tour.)

Edited by edinbrooklyn
Typo

6 hours ago, edinbrooklyn said:

I wont’t say queeny but . . . aspiring royalty. Clearly disdains his role as a HK rub and tugger.  Never got over missing out on that role in CATS (the Guam Carnival Cruise Line tour.)

How sad. He auditioned for Rum Tum Tugger and got Rub Tug Tugger instead. Alas, we can all sympathize with that one great role slipping through our fingers

27 minutes ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

How sad. He auditioned for Rum Tum Tugger and got Rub Tug Tugger instead. Alas, we can all sympathize with that one great role slipping through our fingers

I was hoping to be the greatest role to slip through his fingers. But I did’t measure up.