Danila in NYC

Harryinny
This topic is 1813 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's located -- at least for now -- on the UWS near CPW. Quite a few masseurs show this location, so I think it's a rented studio. Sometimes, like the one on 14th St near 6th ave, they are real dumps, and ruin the experience, no matter now good the masseur is. Sometimes they are OK, or even better. The problem is, I never know what I'll find.

The OP said that he "writes like a pro." Granted, but who really does write these things? I wouldn't be surprised if someone hires himself out as a consultant for masseurs, writing their ads for $100 each.

Just like the reviews; they can't be trusted, either.

Unless I see a few recommendations in this forum, I know that I'm buying a pig in a poke. That said, some of my favorite masseurs, who I've been seeing for 5 -10 years, were without recommendations.

He's located -- at least for now -- on the UWS near CPW. Quite a few masseurs show this location, so I think it's a rented studio. Sometimes, like the one on 14th St near 6th ave, they are real dumps, and ruin the experience, no matter now good the masseur is. Sometimes they are OK, or even better. The problem is, I never know what I'll find.

The OP said that he "writes like a pro." Granted, but who really does write these things? I wouldn't be surprised if someone hires himself out as a consultant for masseurs, writing their ads for $100 each.

Just like the reviews; they can't be trusted, either.

Unless I see a few recommendations in this forum, I know that I'm buying a pig in a poke. That said, some of my favorite masseurs, who I've been seeing for 5 -10 years, were without recommendations.

I think the location shows the general area for the masseur, rather than a specific address-anyone else can corroborate this?

• 3 weeks later...

Do not waste your time. He was over half an hour late and gave me an extremely weak, not at all sensual massage. He had said over text that it would be nude and with mutual touching. When I’d asked about release, he’d texted back “good time” and I took that to mean he was careful about what he texted. I won’t make that mistake twice. He kept his underwear on btw. I guess he meant I would be nude? Very disappointing.

Do not waste your time. He was over half an hour late and gave me an extremely weak, not at all sensual massage. He had said over text that it would be nude and with mutual touching. When I’d asked about release, he’d texted back “good time” and I took that to mean he was careful about what he texted. I won’t make that mistake twice. He kept his underwear on btw. I guess he meant I would be nude? Very disappointing.

An unfortunate experience. Sorry to hear this. It's happened to the best of us. It's always safer to deal with the tried and tested.