Most awkward moments during massage

Jamesp
This topic is 1807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having a fourth massage with this muscled, big hair guy. We had already had "complete sessions", each one better than the earlier one. He had blue eyes in a face framed by this large curly afro, I found it sexy and hot to feel his curls tickling my back side or my stomach when his mouth approached the respective targets. Once he finished the massage and I turned over, I sat on the table legs hanging and before I could turn on my back, he sat on my already hard cock wrapping his legs around my waist. He began a rhythmic up and down motion while I thrust my tongue in his mouth. His motions become more intense and faster and I grab his hair pulling his head backwards to kiss his neck, we are more than excited and I pulled his hair and head down harder until "crack, crack", his hair is in my hands. It was a wig! Without missing a beat, i put the wig back on him, moved him on the table and kept on fucking him until we both came. We never spoke about the wig and I we kept repeating until he moved away.

Decided to go for a massage prior to a 15 hour flight. Found a nice guy via recommendations on this site. Decent massage. Very intimate extras. We chatted quite a bit post session and agreed to keep in touch. Thought we made a good connection.

Next morning, i was seated on the flight and the massage guy is on board in full flight uniform showing people to their seats.

He was assigned to my section of the plane so had to serve me snacks, meals, drinks for the next 15 hours all the while pretending he never met me. I respected his need for privacy and played along. Majorly awkward.

Oh!! no mile high club..