411 on Will in Vegas

John in Vegas
This topic is 1094 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Not so recent, but I’ve seen Will a few times before.  Really excellent massage technique, he brings his table and he is in his boxer briefs during the massage.  He also gets on top of the table during some parts which felt great.  He is straight though, so it’s mostly therapeutic/sensual but definitely a hot massage.  Once it went a little bit further which was unexpected.  But overall would highly recommend for a real massage with a hot guy. 

On 5/30/2021 at 5:24 AM, Noah said:

Not so recent, but I’ve seen Will a few times before.  Really excellent massage technique, he brings his table and he is in his boxer briefs during the massage.  He also gets on top of the table during some parts which felt great.  He is straight though, so it’s mostly therapeutic/sensual but definitely a hot massage.  Once it went a little bit further which was unexpected.  But overall would highly recommend for a real massage with a hot guy. 

What do you mean by a little further? I got the vibe that he was completely straight.

9 minutes ago, SamMiller213 said:

What do you mean by a little further? I got the vibe that he was completely straight.

I’m pretty sure he is completely straight. He did offer an up charge during the massage with some mutual touch and jo and we both ended happy. He mentioned something about possibly receiving oral, but I didn’t take it there. 

I booked an appointment with Will during one of my trips to Vegas, think it was in 2019.  I had heard similar experiences to what has already been posted here.  I had scheduled a late morning massage with him, but unfortunately he texted and canceled on me a few hours before.  I was bummed, but at least it wasn't a complete last minute cancel.  That being said, what was really weird is that he had apparently reached out to some other masseur on MF as a "replacement" and suggested I contact this other guy, that he was expecting to hear from me.  I declined.

1 hour ago, hendrix22 said:

I booked an appointment with Will during one of my trips to Vegas, think it was in 2019.  I had heard similar experiences to what has already been posted here.  I had scheduled a late morning massage with him, but unfortunately he texted and canceled on me a few hours before.  I was bummed, but at least it wasn't a complete last minute cancel.  That being said, what was really weird is that he had apparently reached out to some other masseur on MF as a "replacement" and suggested I contact this other guy, that he was expecting to hear from me.  I declined.

He works with 2-3 other MF masseurs in Vegas. I think he trains them and runs the overall operation.