411 on HngXLandFit in San Jose

themsg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Saw him today. How can I say this plainly? WOULD NOT REPEAT!

sorry to be another one to ask, would you mind copy and pasting your message to others? I'm in San Jose and was about to hire him, but won't until I hear about your experience. Many thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Seaninsf, I'm glad that you wrote what you did, for after I went to the masseur's website and viewed ALL of his pics-- even the ones in the 'hidden sector,' I became interested. But after reading a negative comment about the masseur-- I began wondering why themsg was dissatisfied!

Sorry, man. I am just following the rules here. It says explicitly “no reviews”. If asking for a PM is too much trouble, then just hire the guy and find out.

Cheers

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

well for shits sake   if we can't get one  person to tell us everything...can anyone at this point of the finals weeks approaching the eastern standard fall time, please tell us just one widget of information, I will give that extra hour this spring. I want to know now. (jesus help me put down this damn vodka and get to bed). 

On 2/28/2023 at 10:02 PM, colonexstacy said:

well for shits sake   if we can't get one  person to tell us everything...can anyone at this point of the finals weeks approaching the eastern standard fall time, please tell us just one widget of information, I will give that extra hour this spring. I want to know now. (jesus help me put down this damn vodka and get to bed). 

Surely you know how to send a private message to the members who told us they've hired him.

• 9 months later...