Traveling to Orange County

wbtravis
This topic is 958 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Matt in OC is legit from previous threads so I would skip if I were you. Someone else can confirm but I’ve seen it in other threads so search there.

Troy and Marco were pics from the same masseur profiles on Massage M4M and turned out to be a total misrepresentation of who he is. He’s at least 50 lbs heavier and older. The Ed Hardy shirt is a dead giveaway that he’s using an old photo too. But I would skip.

• 5 months later...
Matt in OC is legit from previous threads so I would skip if I were you. Someone else can confirm but I’ve seen it in other threads so search there.

Troy and Marco were pics from the same masseur profiles on Massage M4M and turned out to be a total misrepresentation of who he is. He’s at least 50 lbs heavier and older. The Ed Hardy shirt is a dead giveaway that he’s using an old photo too. But I would skip.

100 % correct

• 1 year later...
20 minutes ago, ldcr said:

ldcr

Is there anyone on Thumbtack you recommend, Orange County?

On 9/25/2021 at 7:39 PM, ldcr said:

Sorry but no. I tried someone who hosted but wasn’t great. Others I’ve tried contacting say they don’t host so I haven’t tried. Wish there were more options though. 

I tried James, on Thumbtack, from Huntington Beach for therapeutic.  I will repeat.  Very good.  I believe his outcall covers a wide area