No More "Icons"on Masseurfinder?

Dmitri
This topic is 1834 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I noticed a bit of a change in the format of MF starting today. One change I noticed is that the Icons for "New Photos"And "Visiting Soon" and Visiting Now" are gone. It sucks since I am in LA today and thought a masseur was local....but when I called him he said he was not in LA and was visiting next week. (?) This could have been solved with that "Visiting Soon" icon they used to have. Anyone else notice this change, or is it just my browser?

I noticed a bit of a change in the format of MF starting today. One change I noticed is that the Icons for "New Photos"And "Visiting Soon" and Visiting Now" are gone. It sucks since I am in LA today and thought a masseur was local....but when I called him he said he was not in LA and was visiting next week. (?) This could have been solved with that "Visiting Soon" icon they used to have. Anyone else notice this change, or is it just my browser?

Wow... you are right. I only see the available now icon.

Wow... you are right. I only see the available now icon.

Add this newest "change" to why I think Masseurfinder sucks.....they are always making changes for the worse....chipping away piece by piece at something that used to be a good site. I will now stick with Rentmasseur.

Edited by Dmitri