Hotblonde from Berlin visiting SF

sbguy
This topic is 1144 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have intel or experience with Hotblonde from Berlin. Visiting SF this week.

https://rentmasseur.com/hotblonde

I did some searching for past threads, but couldn't tell if the past threads referring to Hotblonde was the same person as the links to his photos/profiles were obsolete. If anyone has past experience seeing him, feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks. :)

• 9 months later...

I remember seeing this ad sometime ago, did some research and found the pictures (not the current ones on RentMasseur but the ones formerly associated with the ad) were of someone else, a male model whose name I don’t remember. Not sure about current photos but enough to make me very cautious without further verification.

• 1 year later...

The guy is a fraud. Hired him a “ hotrelax “ on rentmen while I was in Berlin a couple years ago. Doesn’t look anything like the guy in the picture. He’s skinny and unattractive. Not sure how he gets positive reviews considering he’s using someone else’s pictures. Maybe the guys he meets don’t care that he’s a liar? I don’t get it really. He’s also rude.