Unwind dc spa poll

jbro
This topic is 1416 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sladjan Stamenkovic

Massage Therapist

Sladjan graduated from the Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage in 2014, though his interest in therapeutic massage began earlier during his college athletics program. Currently, he specializes in deep tissue, sports and Swedish massage techniques.

Sladjan-Stamenkovic.jpg

so jbro. i am a huge fan of sladjan and have been seeing him for years. probably no one wants something to happen with him more than me (and with me - ha.) he knows i am gay, that i have a partner (who also sees him regularly) etc etc. we have had some pretty wild conversations (my partner as well) yet nothing has ever happened for either of us, and multiple other folks who i know in real life. he's definitely straight. however, i would not say that nothing has ever happened for anyone, but i highly doubt it. firstly, where he works is not that kind of place. secondly, he still has a loyal following that see him despite the lack of "extras." thirdly, word of that would spread quickly and i think we would know or have heard by now that extras were on offer. so, if you want a great legit massage, see him. if you are looking for extras (regardless of what type of massage) than i would suggest you look to someone (and likely somewhere) else.

so jbro. i am a huge fan of sladjan and have been seeing him for years. probably no one wants something to happen with him more than me (and with me - ha.) he knows i am gay, that i have a partner (who also sees him regularly) etc etc. we have had some pretty wild conversations (my partner as well) yet nothing has ever happened for either of us, and multiple other folks who i know in real life. he's definitely straight. however, i would not say that nothing has ever happened for anyone, but i highly doubt it. firstly, where he works is not that kind of place. secondly, he still has a loyal following that see him despite the lack of "extras." thirdly, word of that would spread quickly and i think we would know or have heard by now that extras were on offer. so, if you want a great legit massage, see him. if you are looking for extras (regardless of what type of massage) than i would suggest you look to someone (and likely somewhere) else.

• 1 year later...