Homo Sapiens - Homo Erectus

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG @easygoingpal!! What a great thread.... with enough there to more than satisfy lil ol’ me... and something to satisfy a wide range of tastes... and also I mean that in the sense the guys looked tasty as well. Yum! At any rate, keep ‘em coming.... and damn you spell-check.... that was CUMING!

Yes looks as if you had a bit of a slow day yesterday @easygoingpal :) between you and @whipped guy kept me going for awhile. Great thread! Search term for the first bunch must have been "big equipment" although when i did that all that came up was

heavy-equipment-operator.jpg

OMFG @easygoingpal!! What a great thread.... with enough there to more than satisfy lil ol’ me... and something to satisfy a wide range of tastes... and also I mean that in the sense the guys looked tasty as well. Yum! At any rate, keep ‘em coming.... and damn you spell-check.... that was CUMING!

@whipped guy thanks for the encouragement... It makes it easier to post at a single place than to keep hunting for a thread that would fit the picture. I may branch out once in a while, but for the sake of saving time I may just stick to this thread. I will keep posting as time permits... Cheers!

Yes looks as if you had a bit of a slow day yesterday @easygoingpal :) between you and @whipped guy kept me going for awhile. Great thread! Search term for the first bunch must have been "big equipment" although when i did that all that came up was

heavy-equipment-operator.jpg

@Just966 -- Glad to see a sense of humor when encouraging those who post in the Gallery... I know it was appreciated when I thanked other Gallery posters. Which reminds me... I miss some of the guys like Moondance and Steed8. Well, life is but a vapor, better enjoy it while we can. Happy posting...! :):):)

@Just966 -- Glad to see a sense of humor when encouraging those who post in the Gallery... I know it was appreciated when I thanked other Gallery posters. Which reminds me... I miss some of the guys like Moondance and Steed8. Well, life is but a vapor, better enjoy it while we can. Happy posting...! :):):)

Do you know what happened to them, they seemed to have just disappeared?