Homo Sapiens - Homo Erectus

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four years ago... yes that was in a galaxy a long long time ago... I would have only, or at least first, noticed the “pearly white teeth”! I’m in a much better place now! :D:p

And BTW @easygoingpal you have quite a talent for finding and describing pics.. you outdid your self with these most recent postings. It makes me want to retire from the photo posting biz as well! :cool:

Definitely Keep it up! ;)

Four years ago... yes that was in a galaxy a long long time ago... I would have only, or at least first, noticed the “pearly white teeth”! I’m in a much better place now! :D:p

And BTW @easygoingpal you have quite a talent for finding and describing pics.. you outdid your self with these most recent postings. It makes me want to retire from the photo posting biz as well! :cool:

Definitely Keep it up! ;)

Dear friend @whipped guy - Don't retire from this volunteer job of photo posting PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!

I usually count on the "usual suspects" :) to find contributions with a variety of perspectives that open up my eyes and let me think outside the box. So, please, keep on trucking my friend!

For some reason, I find that the addition of a small caption to a very common picture of a hard cock can add to the fun; otherwise, it feels like I have seen the same picture a thousand times.

See you down the road with a smile on your face....! Who knows what you may "see" that will bring more enjoyment to your well being.

Cheers...!