Homo Sapiens - Homo Erectus

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making a return appearance one more year... :p:p:p A thousand good wishes for the year!

03d44d5f0f1cfc9d9b45de81218e3e1032efe391.jpg

Every once in a while a man comes along and makes you realize how inadequate a mere like with a thumbs up can be. Upon closer scrutiny, the fellow in this post fits into that category. And he has fit into that category quite a long time - I remember seeing his picture - this very one! - when I was considerably younger (as was of course he). Nevertheless I feel with certitude that if our paths ever would cross, I would revert to the silly over-sexed dude that I once was and I would be muttering to myself (having more discretion than I once did), "Oh yeah, Baby, FMRRRRRRRRRRRRG." A special category needs to be considered, the "Classic All-Star FMRG Hall of Fame for Timeless Studliness Honor Roll Award."

Just saying. . .

A special category needs to be considered, the "Classic All-Star FMRG Hall of Fame for Timeless Studliness Honor Roll Award."

Feel free to start a separate thread ... that's the way the "P.P.I.E.W. (Practically Perfect in Every Way)" thread got started, and he's certainly worthy of that as well. (Not to damn with faint praise ....)