411 Alex_NYC

EVdude
This topic is 807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I contacted him. He send very nice unblurred photos. Hot guy. Will consider him PC. Post-COVID.

Same here. I checked out his profile (while I was jerking and using chaturbate :eek:) and he sent me a message about a meeting. Haven't responded, but might do it once I've had both Covid shots. Sounds like his in call place is ok?

• 7 months later...

I've been discussing having a 4-hand massage as a birthday present to myself with one of my regular go-to masseurs. He has suggested Alex as the other masseur should we go ahead.

So, while I've not yet had a personal experience, the fact that my guy is recommending Alex means something, right?  (And I've seen the un-blurred pics; nice looking Slavic guy.)

On 8/21/2021 at 11:36 AM, WstVlgChris said:

I've been discussing having a 4-hand massage as a birthday present to myself with one of my regular go-to masseurs. He has suggested Alex as the other masseur should we go ahead.

So, while I've not yet had a personal experience, the fact that my guy is recommending Alex means something, right?  (And I've seen the un-blurred pics; nice looking Slavic guy.)

Most likely there is a connection between your regular masseur and Alex.  They probably have done 4-hands together previously and have a vibe between them and are comfortable with each other.  If your regular recommends Alex, go for it.  Happy Birthday!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...