411 on LA/San Diego gent - TyPride

borgerback
This topic is 1582 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
Any info appreciated!

https://rentmen.eu/TyPride/

I haven't met him at all but as an fyi if you're also checking out Seeking.com, he has a profile that gives some more color about who he potentially is as a person. To me, assuming it is all true and accurate and i have no reason to think it isn't, (especially based on the content), he seems like he could turn out to be a very interesting gentlemen for some folk despite apparently being very new to this line of work.

Very interested as well!

I haven't met him at all but as an fyi if you're also checking out Seeking.com, he has a profile that gives some more color about who he potentially is as a person. To me, assuming it is all true and accurate and i have no reason to think it isn't, (especially based on the content), he seems like he could turn out to be a very interesting gentlemen for some folk despite apparently being very new to this line of work.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...