Jay Alexander (and others) in DC

José Soplanucas
This topic is 1329 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Much different experience than I had with him in DC ?Planned ahead meeting, confirmed to meet day before, showed up, sent several texts no reply. Left. This was a 2nd chance after he bailed last year in FFL.

• 2 weeks later...
Much different experience than I had with him in DC ?Planned ahead meeting, confirmed to meet day before, showed up, sent several texts no reply. Left. This was a 2nd chance after he bailed last year in FFL.

Same here - planned, confirmed, got a positive response - 2 hours before getting together- receive cancel text.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to have to add my experience as well. Less then 2hrs before confirmed meeting u got a text cancelling. It was 2yrs ago. Jay is coming to NYC this month so I was checking here to read current reviews as I was considering to try again. I’m disappointed to learn that late canceling isn’t just a one-off