411 on Casey Everett

InterestingGuy
This topic is 1643 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I have met him several times now. Each time was a terrific experience. He is beautiful in person, looks better than his pics and he’s exceptionally interactive. If he has any con, it’s that texting/communicating with him might take longer than you want - that’s what happened when I first contacted him - he could take days to return a text. But since our first meeting, that issue has disappeared and I highly recommend him.

I have met him several times now. Each time was a terrific experience. He is beautiful in person, looks better than his pics and he’s exceptionally interactive. If he has any con, it’s that texting/communicating with him might take longer than you want - that’s what happened when I first contacted him - he could take days to return a text. But since our first meeting, that issue has disappeared and I highly recommend him.

Thanks very much!