411 Rudy in Dallas

matt842
This topic is 1157 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So I’ve reached out to this guy a few times via masseur finder. First time it was to see if he had any last minute appointments available and he said no. Second time was to see what his availability was for the upcoming week, no response. Tried a third time no response. Saw his Scruff profile so figured I’d spark up a convo and ask for his rates, no response. A week or two goes by and I messaged him again and he hides his profile from me. Got it man! All good but if you’re going to be selective about your clients then maybe just say “hey I don’t think you’re a match for my services” or something along those lines.

Anyway, I’m fine with my regulars (Brandon, Joe) but never had an experience like this before and I’m a fairly young and fit guy as well (33, 5’9, 170) ??‍♂️

So I’ve reached out to this guy a few times via masseur finder. First time it was to see if he had any last minute appointments available and he said no. Second time was to see what his availability was for the upcoming week, no response. Tried a third time no response. Saw his Scruff profile so figured I’d spark up a convo and ask for his rates, no response. A week or two goes by and I messaged him again and he hides his profile from me. Got it man! All good but if you’re going to be selective about your clients then maybe just say “hey I don’t think you’re a match for my services” or something along those lines.

Anyway, I’m fine with my regulars (Brandon, Joe) but never had an experience like this before and I’m a fairly young and fit guy as well (33, 5’9, 170) ??‍♂️

Sorry that happened to you, it's really unacceptable business etiquette; I've been ghosted in a similar fashion by several massage therapists over the years, with no reason given (many of them are no longer in business, not sure if that's connected to the ghosting). It's not professional and it's just plain bad manners.

I'm a little surprised about Rudy -- I saw him 6-8 times before the pandemic (only once afterward, as I'm being cautious), and my experiences were all pretty positive, but maybe he's changed; I'm not scheduling anything with anyone until I have the vaccine and the therapist has the vaccine.

I've heard good things about Brandon -- if I'm thinking about the same Joe you mentioned, I went to him once; the skills were good, but nothing that compelled me to return. Congrats on having regulars that you like.