CBD oil - need info

wbtravis
This topic is 1892 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I need a doctor referral on the San Francisco Peninsula to investigate the use of CBD oil with, for sleep. I am a sober alcoholic, so I need to do some research. I know it lacks the THC, but still need to investigate risks for an addict. Any recommendations you can offer for medical docs? Thanks.

I need a doctor referral on the San Francisco Peninsula to investigate the use of CBD oil with, for sleep. I am a sober alcoholic, so I need to do some research. I know it lacks the THC, but still need to investigate risks for an addict. Any recommendations you can offer for medical docs? Thanks.

Congrats on sobriety...

Here’s a thread from a couple months ago about CBD oil. I don’t think it discusses CBD use with sobriety/addiction concerns....but might be helpful

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/cbd-oil-has-anyone-tried-it.146476/#post-1682890