Marc in NYC

Noah
This topic is 905 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a massage with him, it was great!! Marc is tall, very handsome and gives a relaxing massage. He writes light to medium pressure in his ad, which is probably true, this wasn’t a deep tissue massage. But he has incredibly large hands and all the smooth gliding made me ?? basically knock out on the table lol. Highly recommend! Pm me for details.

• 3 months later...
Had a massage with him, it was great!! Marc is tall, very handsome and gives a relaxing massage. He writes light to medium pressure in his ad, which is probably true, this wasn’t a deep tissue massage. But he has incredibly large hands and all the smooth gliding made me ?? basically knock out on the table lol. Highly recommend! Pm me for details.

I generally agree with the assessment from gosurf11. OK, not great, massage. Nude. Rather perfunctory HE. His large hands were nice. Other things were average, for those readers for whom such matters are important.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...