Info on Jake Orlando

cruiserdude1234
This topic is 1356 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

Definitely avoid. Glad to hear he's always subpar, and it wasn't just me. Been a year or so since I saw him. Massage C-, and he was sick with a cold so constantly needing to suck up the mucous and wipe his nose. I would have been a lot happier if he had said "Not today, I've got a cold. Let's meet next week." Although I wouldn't have enjoyed it then, either.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Definitely avoid. Glad to hear he's always subpar, and it wasn't just me. Been a year or so since I saw him. Massage C-, and he was sick with a cold so constantly needing to suck up the mucous and wipe his nose. I would have been a lot happier if he had said "Not today, I've got a cold. Let's meet next week." Although I wouldn't have enjoyed it then, either.

This was pre-COVID. How would you react if this happened now? I have a regular masseur who seems to get a runny nose every time I’m in session with him. Maybe he’s allergic to me lol. I’ve been avoiding booking him these days because of this.