new Andy in NYC

Jim_n_NYC
This topic is 1652 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We have an Eastern European group in midtown again? I remember a few years ago we had a Moscow Mafia or something alliterative, which was a disreputable group in the east 50s who all operated out of the same apartments. (Anyone remember what we called them?)

He’s Andre_HK on Rentmasseur and if you check out today’s reviews on that site you will see one of him that is not positive. His response was that it was a case of mistaken identity. And he provides the names of three other masseurs who he suspects may have been the real culprits!

Edited by WestGuy

• 3 months later...

Strictly therapeutic when I took the plunge (which I did even with no reviews because he’s literally around the corner). Granted at that price I didn’t go in expecting more. Nice enough guy who looks like his pics but unfortunately the massage was a B- and I wouldn’t repeat.

• 4 months later...