Any experience with Ahmed from LA?

wbtravis
This topic is 1514 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Saw him a couple months ago when he was in Minneapolis. Nice & friendly guy. The massage skills were lacking, he was more into the sensual erotic stuff. He used lots of oil. He's also really hairy, that didn't bother me. There was this awkward position he was doing, like a faux doggystyle, lol, It was super awkward positioning. He was really into it, i was uncomfortable. So i asked him to move on.

• 3 months later...
Saw him a couple months ago when he was in Minneapolis. Nice & friendly guy. The massage skills were lacking, he was more into the sensual erotic stuff. He used lots of oil. He's also really hairy, that didn't bother me. There was this awkward position he was doing, like a faux doggystyle, lol, It was super awkward positioning. He was really into it, i was uncomfortable. So i asked him to move on.

TJ, I see you engaged Ahmedboy. He is in Ft. Lauderdale. I like his furry body. Can you PM the details on your experience? Thank you, Aga