Doped up masseur.

tchm
This topic is 1629 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/22947/

Watch out for this guy. He was nude with great bod but I think he was high as the proverbial kite when I saw him. He was talking a mile a minute about his travels and how he met this Indian guy in Bali with a giant cock that could hardly fit in his mouth. The massage started well enough. But halfway through, he laid on top of me for a long time making this snorting and groaning sound and felt like he was having an epileptic seizure. I had to ask him if he was alright. He slurred he was ok. At one point while he was rubbing my foot, he fell asleep half lying on the table and he was actually snoring. He pulled on my right arm so hard it actually hurt. He apologized. He tried the extras but I was so weirded out at this point that there was no way it`s gonna happen. I got dressed and got out of there in a hurry. My weirdest experience so far. LOL.

Guest InthePines

I'm sorry that happened to you. You were right to post. I've had that similar experience recently and it's even more concerning when it's happening in your home.

I'm sorry that happened to you. You were right to post. I've had that similar experience recently and it's even more concerning when it's happening in your home.

I feel you. It was a similar incident that ended my days of having masseurs in my home.

Edited by EVdude

Guest InthePines
I feel you. It was a similar incident that ended my days of having masseurs in home.

I'm considering it.

I've fortunately not had too many weird massage experiences, but when I do, it goes without saying that I never will return, and they are the most eager for you to arrange another visit before you go!

So true. He texted me afterwards thanking and hoping to see me again. Not sure if that's him or the drug talking.

I had a similar experience a few years ago with a masseur in San Francisco. I had seen him previously, and was aware that he like to get high sometimes before a massage, but thought it was mainly to get himself relaxed and in the mood. But one time he was clearly super high, and there were times when it seemed like he fell asleep standing up as if I had hit the "pause" button. Really odd. But he was a pretty good masseur and offered nice extras, so I did see him again once or twice.

• 8 months later...