411 Equinox

MichaelM
This topic is 1778 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
Does anyone have any thoughts about Equinox Gym in NYC?

Today's Sunday New York Times Magazine has a hot pic of a model who is bruised and scratched and undeniably hot. The info I found on the internet is that he is a wide-receiver at a Colorado University named Jeremy Bloom. But I cannot find the pic itself from the Equinox ad to post for you to drool over.

I'm wondering if anyone has had any "above and beyond" massages at an Equinox spa, particularly the Greenwich Ave. location. Thanks!

has anyone had any massage therapists recently at equinox in NYC that they would recommend?

Hey, guys. Does anyone have a recommendation for a masseur at an Equinox Manhattan location?

hey guys. just wondering if you have any recs for equinox in Los Angeles? thank you :)

have they fixed the men’s steam room or are they still keeping the steam minimal so you can look inside/outside easily?

Anyone have any recommendations at any of the equinox gym spas in nyc?

Anyone of any recommendations of masseurs at any of the Equinox locations in Chicago?

Equinox co-founder lists bonkers Westchester mansion

Vito Errico, who co-founded the high-end gym brand Equinox with his siblings in 1991, hasn’t lost his flair for the fancy.

Now, a custom-built contemporary stone home in Armonk, NY, that he co-designed is on the market for $8.88 million.

The 11,423-square-foot “hotel at home” at 21 Sterling Road South is an assemblage of smaller buildings connected architecturally, notes broker Lesli Hammerschmidt, of Houlihan Lawrence, notes.

“It wasn’t about building a grand, in-your-face mansion, but a home where my family and friends can enjoy their surroundings and one another,” Errico tells Gimme Shelter.

The six-bedroom property, which dates back to 2006, was designed in collaboration with Carol Kurth Architects and Five Star House, the team that also originated Equinox’s designs.

Highlights include an indoor pool and a spa area that is covered by a retractable glass A-frame roof.

There’s also a billiards room, a home theater, a wine room and a recreation room including a “commercial-grade” gym with an indoor sports court.

Outside, there’s a stone terrace with an outdoor barbecue and a fire pit.

21-sterling-road-5.jpg

21-sterling-road-2.jpg

21-sterling-road-3.jpg

21-sterling-road-4.jpg

Edited by samhexum