San Diego Recommendations

Jakethetenth

Alex was my go-to too when he was still in SD and I'm glad you've found his profile cuz I lost his number. I'm intrigued and a little surprised he had a RMen ad before the pandemic. Anyhow I will try reach out to him to see when he visits SD.

Alex was my go-to too when he was still in SD and I'm glad you've found his profile cuz I lost his number. I'm intrigued and a little surprised he had a RMen ad before the pandemic. Anyhow I will try reach out to him to see when he visits SD.

I second (and third) these comments regarding Alex. Otherwise, SD is a vast wasteland.

• 2 weeks later...

^^^Same. I've seen Will 5 or 6 times at this point. Sexy, smart, and an all around nice guy. Never disappoints.

Anybody see Will recently? His ad re-appeared on RM a couple weeks ago but I checked now and couldn't even find it in search. The link posted above does work but says offline.

Haven't had a session with him in over a year and wondered if he has any new skills? ?

Anybody try out his spa upgrade? Can I ask what that consists of? PM is fine, thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

A highlight for me during San Diego trips (besides the weather and cali-mexican food) is meeting talented masseurs like Sky and Apollo, both of whom I would recommend (feel free to pm me if you have specific questions).

The things said about Sky are very true. Quiet, handsome, and kind, with great hands to deliver a great deep tissue massage on a table. He can really lay the pressure you are looking for. Apollo is similar in that he is also quite attractive, and quite friendly despite the RBF. He is pricey, but worth it for a quality deep tissue massage, which he delivered on a bed!

I wish i could have one of them travel with me or in my area so I'm never far from a friendly face and a really good massage after a long day.

• 1 month later...

spacer.png

I noticed San Diego masseur RealManTouch, known as Bene, (above) has switched to his own custom Website and he advertises there with another provider, Anthony (below).       

My question is how would you guys compare these two?  I see a lot of positives posted about Bene.  

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/9/2019 at 9:57 AM, KennyG-in-SD said:

I’ve had 4 or 5 session with Edras and all were strictly therapeutic. My appts were scheduled for weekend mornings. His boyfriend was home (in a different room) while massage was being performed.

Were you nude at least?

• 2 months later...
On 7/20/2022 at 4:15 PM, OCClient said:

spacer.png

I noticed San Diego masseur RealManTouch, known as Bene, (above) has switched to his own custom Website and he advertises there with another provider, Anthony (below).       

My question is how would you guys compare these two?  I see a lot of positives posted about Bene.  

spacer.png

I’ve seen both of these guys and they’re both very good masseurs, engaged and would repeat with both of them. Anthony has some great videos out there 😏