411 on Massage By Rafael in Fort Lauderdale

buckshot1000
This topic is 1755 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Bumping!

Traveling to Fort Lauderdale.

Anyone go see Rafael?

zvzcbyym8iqpjevusb78etjwl6d091rni6aq27s2.jpg

HELLO :)

I have 20 years as a Massage therapist, Nationally certified and trained in Thailand. You’ll lay down on the table and I’ll localize the areas where you accumulate all the stress. I apply stretching on the table as well. My massage is professional, therapeutic and the best in South Florida. I don’t discriminate and massage all genders and races. I been working with the LGTB community since 1997. Don’t settle for less, you deserve to be massaged by a real pro that KNOWS what he is doing.

Please read the testimonials.

Couples welcomed!

Incalls : Upscale location, right off Las Olas boulevard, free parking on building parking lot.

Outcalls: I can travel to you, anywhere you are. The sky is the limit :)

Yes, You can pay with Venmo, CC, or cash

I Also do long sessions (2-3 h)

Please text me first, then we can talk.

Thanks..

Rafael.

• 3 weeks later...
Again ... bumping. Anyone?

It is only $120......just spring for it and take the plunge and let us know how it goes. Book a session. By the time you get there he might be booked up. You are just getting a massage....not buying a house. Enjoy yourself. Life is to short to keep bumping :)

• 3 months later...