Houston, TX spas?

thedanNYC
This topic is 1655 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

Having lived in Dallas previously and now Houston, I had never even heard of King Spa. So yesterday, I went to the one here in Houston, had a 90-minute massage with a male therapist, and then enjoyed the steam room, sauna, and in-ground hot tub for a while. If you are interested in details, please ask.

Having lived in Dallas previously and now Houston, I had never even heard of King Spa. So yesterday, I went to the one here in Houston, had a 90-minute massage with a male therapist, and then enjoyed the steam room, sauna, and in-ground hot tub for a while. If you are interested in details, please ask.

Wow, been to the one in Dallas, but unaware of one in Houston, details?

• 6 months later...

I have been looking for a spa like this when I travel to Dallas and Houston regularly for work. Can you provide any details?