New York City Recommendations

tanman4u
This topic is 1842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK I'm lazy. I could dig around here and felch out some of the previous threads with this topic but I'm just hoping for some current informed hints.

I'll be in NYC (actually the Meadowlands but it's a quick bus ride) next week with Wed-Sat available to head into the city. Big fan of strip clubs and I'm not concerned about back rooms or chances to hookup. I just want to kick back, have some (or several) drinks and watch some hot guys with minimal to no clothing on. Any recommends from you guys in the know will be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Just an FYI l: I went to Adonis Saturday the 4/27 at 12 and there was no one to report. Even still I was charged 10$, even though there was literally 7 seven people there (myself included).

I left from the spunk party just to check

Just an FYI l: I went to Adonis Saturday the 4/27 at 12 and there was no one to report. Even still I was charged 10$, even though there was literally 7 seven people there (myself included).

I left from the spunk party just to check

I think everyone was at the pop-up nude party. It was packed

Yeah there is no party at Adonis/Evolve on the last Saturday of the month due to the nude party. I just came from there and it was wall to wall, celebrities and all

Really? Sorry I missed it. Pretty pissed I was charged to enter Evolve though, it’s such a scam when they know people only go in there for Adonis events.