411 Sweet Jason in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 1899 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just looked at the link that Oaktown supplied. Seems that I'm not the only one interested.

One odd thing, on one of his reviews. It's a very short favorable review, and he replies, that he'll "try harder" next time. What's up with that???

He also says that his home is NY, and that he'll be in NY March 18-22. What's up with that???

Too good to be true? Lots of questions, but no answers. I know one thing: I'd never spend $200 without a solid recommendation from someone in The Spa.

It is not as though the pictures were old. It is just not him. Average looking but nothing close to what is in his ad.

The quality of the massage was subpar. He rubbed my upper back for way too long. Turned over and quick completion.

I "think" i remember seeing his ad in different cities simultaneously which signals maybe there's a rotation going on?

Not sure, and quite honestly, no interest in that.