Braulioo NYC Rentmen

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 1894 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Handsome boy. Wished some would take the plundge and let us know.

The only RM review is from a guy who joined in February and it's his only review. Most or all of the pics are of an Argentine model managed by a couple of Latin American agencies, including Nook Model Mgt. of Mexico, where he lives. He had some photo shoots in the 2013-2014 time period. His last name closely resembles the name currently on the ad. The use of the pics on rentmen starts about the same time his model career apparently ended, although he was featured in a Spanish language music video in 2018 in a supporting part. Might actually be the guy or the imposter may have run out of stage names and borrowed the last name of the guy from whom he borrowed the pics! The model's instagram page gives no indication he's away from home, and at least as of six days ago he was still in Mexico, although the two posts in the last few days don't give a location (if they're current he's still in mouth wateringly beautiful shape). Given the risk it might not be the guy in the pics, I'll make you a deal. You pay, I'll take the plunge, and give you a full report. If the door opens and he's a total troll, I'll leave and send you your money back. Deal? ;-)

Edited by dutchal

Handsome boy. Wished some would take the plundge and let us know.

The only RM review is from a guy who joined in February and it's his only review. Most or all of the pics are of an Argentine model managed by a couple of Latin American agencies, including Nook Model Mgt. of Mexico, where he lives. He had some photo shoots in the 2013-2014 time period. His last name closely resembles the name currently on the ad. The use of the pics on rentmen starts about the same time his model career apparently ended, although he was featured in a Spanish language music video in 2018 in a supporting part. Might actually be the guy or the imposter may have run out of stage names and borrowed the last name of the guy from whom he borrowed the pics! The model's instagram page gives no indication he's away from home, and at least as of six days ago he was still in Mexico, although the two posts in the last few days don't give a location (if they're current he's still in mouth wateringly beautiful shape). Given the risk it might not be the guy in the pics, I'll make you a deal. You pay, I'll take the plunge, and give you a full report. If the door opens and he's a total troll, I'll leave and send you your money back. Deal? ;-)

Edited by dutchal