Locs-N-Cock in Dallas

Fyton
This topic is 1818 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/Locs-n-cock

Yes, this is my third request in two years for information or insight into this magnificent stud. He has been in the last few months in Dallas, Austin, Boston, Fort Lauderdale, and Philadelphia. He appears to be straight: i.e., he is impatient, non-communicative, and uses phrases like, "You dumb fags kill me." Je ne give a damn pas, I want him to top me. You all usually have good advice, even if it is just telling be to grow up; what do you advise?

Thanks.

I have no direct experience with this ad. I can't find anything to definitively confirm that the pics are stolen. The phone number search doesn't turn up a name, and does not turn up any other ads. Only one of his pics gets a hit on Google Image Search -- the one where he's shirtless, in semi-profile, reaching one hand toward the camera. That pic seems suspicious because it shows up on a lot of collection sites, but it does not link to anyone's Instagram.

Two options:

One option would be to set the appointment recognizing that the man you meet may not be the man in the pictures, and recognize that pics may be legit but he will allow very limited interaction and will not top. Make your expectations clear even if he does not explicitly confirm. Be prepared to leave immediately if the pics are fake. Don't pay up front, and be prepared to leave if the pics are real but he won't perform as expected.

If you're not willing to take the risks on the first option just put him out of your mind with the thought that he was very unlikely to be the man or encounter you wanted.

In short, fish or cut bait. Just my opinion and advice. I can understand why you're vacillating; the man in the ad is gorgeous and compelling.

...He appears to be straight: i.e., he is impatient, non-communicative...

In my experience, these characteristics are not indicative of one's sexual orientation. They are, however, indicative that one is an asshole.

... and uses phrases like, "You dumb fags kill me." ...

That, on the other hand, is indicative of a straight asshole. Or a self-hating gay or bisexual asshole.

..I can understand why you're vacillating; the man in the ad is gorgeous and compelling.

While I understand why some would find him to be physically attractive, I'm not one of the some.

All that being said, if he is non-communicative I'm not sure a meeting would take place as you would never receive confirmation of the meeting.

My advice is to take a pass and find an attractive guy who isn't an asshole.

• 2 months later...