Anyone booked Jason (NYC) visiting Boston?

D Case
This topic is 1890 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When he was in DC there were quite a few negative entries about him but I think it was a different name. I never met him. Sorry I can’t be more specific

Thanks. Any specific concerns raised that you may recall?

I made an appointment with him a couple of months ago when he was visiting Providence, I drove 20 minutes to his hotel and texted him when I arrived, as he had asked I do. He never responded. I waited in my car for at least 20 minutes, texting a couple of more times before giving up. Later that evening, I texted him again calling him out for his shitty behavior and nothing. Before I had made an appointment, his text replies were very short-fused and almost angry - I should have known right away to STAY AWAY, but Providence has no good options for masseurs, so I thought I would try - obviously that was a mistake. I would love to hear from anyone who has actually met with this guy.