Joni Mitchell and Seal

This topic is 1879 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you have any interest at all, watch the 75th birthday tribute that is being held in honor of Joni Mitchell's birthday. I think it may have been held in November but is just now being shown on my PBS. It features all sorts of extraordinary people showcasing her vast array of music (James Taylor, Chaka Khan, Brandi Carlisle, Nora Jones, Los Logos, etc.), however my true favorite was Seal's rendition of Both Sides Now. Truly great. I think there will be a DVD and CD that will have all the songs that were not in the PBS special. Those will be released in the near future.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-live-reviews/joni-mitchell-75th-birthday-tribute-live-review-752911/

@TruthBTold The Joni Mitchell Tribute is available on YouTube. I did not have to watch very much, but it is wonderful.

Thanks. Here is the cite. Unfortunately it is someone taping it on their phone (I think) and not capturing the entire thing. However, it is still very much worth the listen.

Here's a duet that he did with Joni in the 90's. Very nice.