Al from New York visiting San Francisco

sbguy
This topic is 1903 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I arrived and entered the hotel room but the person who answered the door to give my massage was not the person in the pics. I asked him “Are you Al?” and he replied, “Al is my friend”. I apologized and immediately left. This is just my point of view, but I don’t appreciate when people are deceptive or do the bait and switch thing on me.

Edited by sbguy

I arrived and entered the hotel room but the person who answered the door to give my massage was not the person in the pics. I asked him “Are you Al?” and he replied, “Al is my friend”. I apologized and immediately left. This is just my point of view, but I don’t appreciate when people are deceptive or do the bait and switch thing on me.

I assume the guy answering the door was not hot

I assume the guy answering the door was not hot

Whether the guy answering the door was hot or not is besides the point. Their is NO excuse for a masseur posting someone else's pics in their ad to lure you in. It is beyond creepy and dishonest. @sbguy, you did the correct thing by just leaving. By staying, even if the the masseur is semi attractive to you, since he is not the masseur in the pics he posted in his ad, then you are complicit in his deception for other potential clients that follow you, who will also be deceived. If everyone just leaves, as you did, he will soon be out of business, as he should be.

Edited by Dmitri