DelicateHands in NYC

river
This topic is 1337 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is the first time I've ever seen an ad like this! I thought the $1 was a typo until I read the text.

I notice that he does not list "therapeutic" as an option, which interests me! I'd try him, and would not attempt to pay him less than $140 to come here, and I'd pay him more if I liked the massage.

But I'd feel more confident if someone could give a recommendation.

I took the plunge yesterday, and was disappointed. His stats and photos are accurate, and he's a nice, honest, decent guy. Russian, been in the USA for four years. He's still learning how to massage; he has a teacher, but I'd say he needs more lessons. He's tentative, doesn't go deep, though I told him he could -- and should. He's slow and deliberate; spent 90 minutes on my back, shoulders, and legs. Not ready for prime time, IMHO.

I took the plunge yesterday, and was disappointed. His stats and photos are accurate, and he's a nice, honest, decent guy. Russian, been in the USA for four years. He's still learning how to massage; he has a teacher, but I'd say he needs more lessons. He's tentative, doesn't go deep, though I told him he could -- and should. He's slow and deliberate; spent 90 minutes on my back, shoulders, and legs. Not ready for prime time, IMHO.

So how much did you actually pay him?

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...