Any 411on Maaz in Philly?

dcman

I scheduled a massage with him back in early December. He confirmed the time and gave the address and told me when I got there, he would let me know what apartment he was in. The morning of the massage, he texted me at 9:15 and told me he had a migraine and couldn't make our massage at two PM so had to cancel and didn't offer to reschedule. When I went to communicate by text to reschedule and got no response, I went to rentmasseur to attempt the same and found that he had blocked me so I couldn't access his profile any more. Still not sure what happened as I was polite and respectful the whole time. Be careful.

I scheduled a massage with him back in early December. He confirmed the time and gave the address and told me when I got there, he would let me know what apartment he was in. The morning of the massage, he texted me at 9:15 and told me he had a migraine and couldn't make our massage at two PM so had to cancel and didn't offer to reschedule. When I went to communicate by text to reschedule and got no response, I went to rentmasseur to attempt the same and found that he had blocked me so I couldn't access his profile any more. Still not sure what happened as I was polite and respectful the whole time. Be careful.

I wonder if anyone has had his massage?

That's a shame -- agreed, he's a hunk. His text says he's moving out of the country in two weeks, so perhaps he doesn't have time? Still, not a good example of customer service.

That may be so, but I scheduled about 3 days before the set time in December so it wasn't a long lag time

• 5 months later...

@D Case Can you PM me with details? He has always been on my short list of masseurs to try. Also, what part of the city is he located? These sites show them all listed in Center City, and most of them are in other parts of the city.

Edited by MRJJ

• 11 months later...

I texted him around 10:30AM one Saturday morning in February to hopefully schedule an outcall with him that evening. He replied around 11:15 that he needs at least 24 hours notice for an outcall and offered going to his studio at 1PM. I was busy during the day, which is why I asked for the evening, so I told him that wouldn’t work, thanked him for replying, and said hopefully some other time. Never got an acknowledgement or an “ok” after that. I texted him again last month hoping to set something up, but he never replied to that message at all. The options in Philly are limited and he was one of the tops on my list.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Recently I had a massage with Maaz. Decent guy, okay massage. He's strictly business though. No sparks. i would not put him in the hunk category. The B&W photo in his profile is very out of date.

Convenient location. Massage studio is sparsely appointed but conveniently located.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've gone to Maaz a few times. I've had an excellent experiences regularly, even when I've had to cancel late. Good strong massage, pleasant and warm demeanor, very friendly. HIs Pics could be a bit outdated but I would still rec you try him out. 

I’ve seen him a few times at his studio and I’ve always had a pleasant experience. He’s warm and welcoming, more of a beefy build (but not by no means a catfisher), definitely has skills (IMO) and he’s been consistent with me.  In all cases, experience may vary.  

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I saw Maaz recently and I knew something was off, but I am glad I was not wrong. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but Maaz is not the same as MrKurdo. Obviously, he is misrepresenting himself by using someone else’s pictures. Maaz has darker skin. He is not as muscular or rugged as MrKurdo. And simply, he is advertising someone he is not. The massage was good. Great pressure. He is talented. But I am disgusted about what he is doing when using someone else’s pictures. I would not trust him or recommend him.