Lazar nyc on rentmassuer

Rvarghcrna
This topic is 1773 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...

Lazar was one of my first M4M masseurs. He was not friendly at all, which alone meant that I wouldn't return.

The massage itself lasted (I'm not kidding) around 2 minutes and consisted of a few weak squeezes to my trapeziuses (sp.?) and then a little rubbing of my ass. He then started to fingerfuck me. It's not what I came for, but I thought, "What the heck?" It was pretty enjoyable and led to him getting out a dildo and then a condom. When we were done, the 90 minutes were far from over, so I offered to massage him. He had an incredibly hairy, and for me, sexy, ass. So the whole experience was very pleasurable, just not what I was trying to explore through massage.

Lazar was one of my first M4M masseurs. He was not friendly at all, which alone meant that I wouldn't return.

The massage itself lasted (I'm not kidding) around 2 minutes and consisted of a few weak squeezes to my trapeziuses (sp.?) and then a little rubbing of my ass. He then started to fingerfuck me. It's not what I came for, but I thought, "What the heck?" It was pretty enjoyable and led to him getting out a dildo and then a condom. When we were done, the 90 minutes were far from over, so I offered to massage him. He had an incredibly hairy, and for me, sexy, ass. So the whole experience was very pleasurable, just not what I was trying to explore through massage.

And a guy like that has the "Erotic" choice blacked out. Go figure.