Alexander Davis - NEW in LA

This topic is 1848 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Based on what we experienced when trying to reach this person, I think we should all tread carefully around anyone who claims to have had a good session. Especially a newbie such as @Cwill

• Request to be paid in gift card
  • Refusal to provide verification photo
  • Avoidance of discussing exact location services to take place

Based on what we experienced when trying to reach this person, I think we should all tread carefully around anyone who claims to have had a good session. Especially a newbie such as @Cwill

• Request to be paid in gift card
  • Refusal to provide verification photo
  • Avoidance of discussing exact location services to take place

And crickets from Cwill.

I paid him via venmo and telling you he's real. It was a legit massage. He uses a table for incalls and bed for outcalls. There were no extras and I didn't ask for any.

I'm pretty sure @big dale could tell you a few dozen reasons that you shouldn't be using Venmo to pay masseurs, but since I think you are probably the scammer pretending to be a client it would be a waste of time.

I'm pretty sure @big dale could tell you a few dozen reasons that you shouldn't be using Venmo to pay masseurs, but since I think you are probably the scammer pretending to be a client it would be a waste of time.

It's like these guys want to be caught. He doesn't even use a VPN. I'm disappointed in how easy it was to figure out who he is.

• 1 month later...