411 on Travis from Houston, visiting San Diego

7829V
This topic is 1080 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

So here is my most recent experience with him in Houston. Texted him a couple of days out to schedule an appointment. He replied in a timely way with a time and rate that was agreeable. The day of I texted him to confirm and to get his address. He never responded to say he couldn’t make it, something came up, nothing. Zero. So... I say avoid. He either must not need or want the business or there a boyfriend involved or something. I don’t know. Just don’t like it when people don’t respond. If you don’t want to or can’t I get that. Just say “no” but at least communicate.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

No connection here either. Very weird. I set up an appointment with him last year and an hour before I texted to confirm his address. No response. Another try and no response. I found his IG through some internet sleuthing and found out he was in Galveston that day with what looked like a friend or BF. He never bothered to respond to my query about what happened. Will not try again. My guess is he is interested in only what’s “Fun” for him.

• 9 months later...