411 Massage By Mike - Portland, MAINE

HornyRetiree
This topic is 1878 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
What do you mean? Totally makes sense to me. LOL

In-studio

120 min. $50

60 min. $60

120 min. $60

90 min. $80

120 min. $80

120 min. $100

Mobile

120 min. $100

120 min. $120

This mess wasn’t there when I first saw his page. I have just now emailed him about this glitch and clarify pricing.

I think this looks like an all-around better option: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/25035/

I have had a massage by this masseur - good massage - at the time he listed “Healing” and had sexy shirtless pics with shorts etc. Decent massage but would not work nude and no HE. He never indicatec this in our communication and I was very clear about what I was looking for. That said, great guy, great energy.

NOT SURE the above listed masseur will either! Figured that he is worth a try - 2hrs for $100 - even if he too refuses to work nude and provide HE. Inquiry pleasantly responded to w/ “have no expectations.” That can mean “NO” and it could be caution as to what is placed in writing. Regardless, my body needs a massage so, even if not my preferred ideal:):):) I will benefit.

I have an exceptional Masseur that I see monthly — I rank him in my top three over LIFE! So this one is just a extra as I check out what the area offers —-

I think this looks like an all-around better option: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/25035/

I have had a massage by this masseur - good massage - at the time he listed “Healing” and had sexy shirtless pics with shorts etc. Decent massage but would not work nude and no HE. He never indicatec this in our communication and I was very clear about what I was looking for. That said, great guy, great energy.

NOT SURE the above listed masseur will either! Figured that he is worth a try - 2hrs for $100 - even if he too refuses to work nude and provide HE. Inquiry pleasantly responded to w/ “have no expectations.” That can mean “NO” and it could be caution as to what is placed in writing. Regardless, my body needs a massage so, even if not my preferred ideal:):):) I will benefit.

I have an exceptional Masseur that I see monthly — I rank him in my top three over LIFE! So this one is just a extra as I check out what the area offers —-