411 on Marcus Blaze.

amused1
This topic is 1660 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A while back I tried to set up something with him, and I was mostly interested into a BFE very vanilla experience. He blurted out that it would be 300. BTW he clearly states that his in/out rates are 250/300. Since I was asking for in call, I asked him why the difference in listed and quoted price and he said 250 is for a massage only, 300 for full service. We exchanged a few more texts where I suggested that 250 was very high for a massage, and that I was afraid that he would try to upsell me more, and he said that he's on par with a Lamborghini or a Ferrari, and not to contact him again. I listened and stayed away. It's rather convenient when providers warn you themselves. :cool::)

• 3 months later...

Once within the past year went to an in-call, 260 CDN. My world was not rocked, but I did not feel cheated.

Also have witnessed him dance once at a gay strip club.

As you know, hint hint, many macho straight guys have to concentrate to top you properly.

He comes across more African American than Caribbean Canadian. I did not sense any diva 'tude.

My one reservation occurs with lack of neck-up photos, hell, any photos ... Face and smile fit a fantasy such as "hot built cop" mid-30s just fine. I was very relieved at first glance in person.

Note: I am prepared to course-correct if this is too "review-y", but I hire from web ads merely once every 4-5 years and do not have a Hx of formal reviews.

• 5 months later...