(Another) Dimitri in NYC

glutes
This topic is 1752 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, PM me for details. photo was definitely not the young man I saw last night in DC. Enjoyed, but....

Haven't we already established that Russian names are always a red flag ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes.... I think the fakes are really fakes and hustlers. But I also think that some are "workers" a sort of "market" per se, having to pay some handler. The guy I met seemed fairly straight of the boat, and not the hustler type. When I met Miguel and his cousin from the DomRep a few years ago, they were living with an "uncle" and very nervous about anything that could be considered "improper", and I know they had the same phone, schedule handler. Anyway, just a couple random 2 cents.

Do

Sometimes.... I think the fakes are really fakes and hustlers. But I also think that some are "workers" a sort of "market" per se, having to pay some handler. The guy I met seemed fairly straight of the boat, and not the hustler type. When I met Miguel and his cousin from the DomRep a few years ago, they were living with an "uncle" and very nervous about anything that could be considered "improper", and I know they had the same phone, schedule handler. Anyway, just a couple random 2 cents.

So, PM me for details. photo was definitely not the young man I saw last night in DC. Enjoyed, but....

From the guys with ads on MF & RentMasseur, do you recognize the guy who did come over last night. The NY Eastie cicle has at least 4 guys in DC this weekend. PM me if you prefer.

• 2 weeks later...