Best Masseurs in NYC?

MuscleDude
This topic is 1837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys -

Would like to know if there's anyone in the city I haven't tried that I should. I'm a bodybuilder and genuinely need a very strong, deep massage - extras not important.

Right now I go back and forth between the following depending on how much work my body needs:

-Max (UWS, aerialist)

-Sean (Union Square)

-Jose (Chelsea)

-Seandeept (HK)

Anyone else out there that's as good as these guys? Feel free to PM me with any suggestions or questions about my experiences.

Hey guys -

Would like to know if there's anyone in the city I haven't tried that I should. I'm a bodybuilder and genuinely need a very strong, deep massage - extras not important.

Right now I go back and forth between the following depending on how much work my body needs:

-Max (UWS, aerialist)

-Sean (Union Square)

-Jose (Chelsea)

-Seandeept (HK)

Anyone else out there that's as good as these guys? Feel free to PM me with any suggestions or questions about my experiences.

He's been discussed extensively here, but I would recommend Eli Noah.

Hey guys -

-Max (UWS, aerialist)

-Sean (Union Square)

-Jose (Chelsea)

-Seandeept (HK)

Can you put the links to Sean and Jose? Thank you.

Which is funny that the OP said extras aren’t important and then he listed Jose. Jose is a really sweet guy too though and his technique is solid.

Yeah, I've never pursued anything "extra" with anyone listed, which often leads to a longer massage and a better vibe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 1 month later...
Hey guys -

-Max (UWS, aerialist)

-Sean (Union Square)

-Jose (Chelsea)

-Seandeept (HK)

Jose, definitely. Strong massage and a lot of fun.

Hey guys -

i would definitely say .. Nathan who used to work at new paradise

unfortunately i do not have his contact info.

• 1 month later...