411 on Masseur named Orlando in Orlando

Trick
This topic is 1069 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 10 months later...

I will follow up with Trick above. I tried and the massage was not very skilled or good. He actually used a massage wand during part of the massage so he lacked skill. Extras were decent, but not worth repeating. Kept checking phone with second half of massage which was a turn off. Cute, but not worth a repeat. At least prices were decent so it wasn't a total rip off. Private message me if you want more info.

• 1 year later...

I was taking a risk by seeing him for a massage. There is another thread with 2 positive reviews and then with his low rate I thought what the heck. But I think that was the worst massage I ever had none of his techniques felt good or relaxing and then he pulled out the massaging wand...I don't know what that is supposed to do but it was just as bad.  I almost started laughing because it reminded me of a Friends episode where Ross pretends to be masseur and rolls tonka trucks up and down this man's back and uses wooden spoons 😂

On 6/12/2021 at 10:39 PM, Kman said:

I was taking a risk by seeing him for a massage. There is another thread with 2 positive reviews and then with his low rate I thought what the heck. But I think that was the worst massage I ever had none of his techniques felt good or relaxing and then he pulled out the massaging wand...I don't know what that is supposed to do but it was just as bad.  I almost started laughing because it reminded me of a Friends episode where Ross pretends to be masseur and rolls tonka trucks up and down this man's back and uses wooden spoons 😂

LOL

That's a very accurate review!