411 Alex from Florida

Roxas
This topic is 1625 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had two sessions with him. That's his name; he's put on muscle. He is well trained, actually, as a masseur. We communicated well because I speak Spanish. He's been in Fort Lauderdale some time now, about 2 years. He's legit, but if you want something more personal, then PM-me. AGA

I had two sessions with him. That's his name; he's put on muscle. He is well trained, actually, as a masseur. We communicated well because I speak Spanish. He's been in Fort Lauderdale some time now, about 2 years. He's legit, but if you want something more personal, then PM-me. AGA

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Pics belong to a Venezuelan based in LA who travels a lot and posted from NYC yesterday but posted from California four days ago even though the advertiser says he's been in NYC since November 12. The ad text appears to be borrowed from a couple of other masseurs' ads.