Korean style spas

Guest Lonlyboy
This topic is 1909 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Lonlyboy

Hi.

So I live in Dallas and we have two Korean style spas.

The locker area is segregated and completely nude. There is some group jack off that happens but since it is a mix of str8/gay people it is kept dl.

I am just curious if you guys have a Korean spa in your area and what you think of them.

https://tx.spacastleusa.com

http://www.kingspa.com/dallas/

Guest BuffWolverine

I also live in Dallas and love both of those. I prefer Spa Castle because the nude wet area is more private because how the space is configured.

I only wish there were more of these around the US. It seems that most of the places that I visit or travel to do not have them.

I've written about them in my blog

http://15minutesmore.com/blog/2019/01/2525.html

I go to relax, sit in boiling water and get scrubbed down. The cruising can be a little annoying at times. SpaCastle has a lot more fucking around due to the layout and dim lighting. King Spa is more traditional, better water and a large open wet area.

Same Dallas here too been to both many times .... spa castle is more my style but the cruising can get very annoying especially the trolls ... I’m fine with cruising I’m fine with hitting on me or seeing if I’m interesting but once I say no.... don’t keep following me it’s not gonna happen. Besides most times I’m just there to watch ...

Guest Lonlyboy
I also live in Dallas and love both of those. I prefer Spa Castle because the nude wet area is more private because how the space is configured.

I only wish there were more of these around the US. It seems that most of the places that I visit or travel to do not have them.

I used to travel for work and found a handful. It was always fun to compare them to the ones we have.

Some were better and some were way worse ha.

Guest Lonlyboy
Same Dallas here too been to both many times .... spa castle is more my style but the cruising can get very annoying especially the trolls ... I’m fine with cruising I’m fine with hitting on me or seeing if I’m interesting but once I say no.... don’t keep following me it’s not gonna happen. Besides most times I’m just there to watch ...

That does get annoying. I go to King Spa more if I just want to relax. I find it less cruisy.

Atlanta has mainstream ones and 1 that caters to gay men.

I like the unplug aspect of them where you can just sit and think if it's quiet. The nudity part is easy to get over in the first 15 minutes if one is new. And there's so many different types of bodies, colors, and shapes.

I definitely recommend it.

Guest BuffWolverine
I like the unplug aspect of them where you can just sit and think if it's quiet.

Yes. I love this part about a K-Spa visit.

Guest Lonlyboy
Atlanta has mainstream ones and 1 that caters to gay men.

I like the unplug aspect of them where you can just sit and think if it's quiet. The nudity part is easy to get over in the first 15 minutes if one is new. And there's so many different types of bodies, colors, and shapes.

I definitely recommend it.

Honestly they helped me get over body image issues by seeing so many different shapes and sizes as well as ages. Seeing confidence from so many guys really helped me.

Honestly they helped me get over body image issues by seeing so many different shapes and sizes as well as ages. Seeing confidence from so many guys really helped me.

Yes, this is something I still deal with myself. But yes, it has helped me deal with some body image issues. The topic has come up frequently when I've been there. It's good to get positive feedback from fellow men. We don't celebrate or compliment each other enough.

It's perfectly okay if you are not 8% bodyfat or have an 9 inch peen. It's okay to be those things, too. Many people who have the 'ideal' body have image issues as well.